The Power of Simplicity
I build clean, simple, easy-to-use, accessible web sites to highlight great content, engage visitors, build customer or supporter loyalty, and increase sales. View my portfolio.
Modern web sites should be fast and efficient, clearly branded with a consistent design, accessible to all, easy to maintain, where the visitor is a priority not an afterthought.
I design web sites that:
- reflect the personality and ethos of an individual
- extend ‘bricks and mortar’ branding online
- are efficient and adhere to current standards
- are accessible to as many people as possible, regardless of ability
- integrate with other systems, databases and commerce solutions
- can be easily maintained by the owner
- are easy for visitors to use.
How I Work
I like to have at least one face-to-face meeting (or at least a telephone conversation) with the client at the outset, to build a rapport and trust and to gain a better understanding of the project.
As the project continues, I arrange consultations and report on progress by email, telephone, Skype, or other appropriate method. I will clearly explain things in non-technical language.
I never attempt to oversell or encourage particular features simply because they are the latest 'buzz'.
I can offer the following services:
- Web site design / redesign
- Installation of blogs, forums, shopping carts, e-commerce and other software
- Bespoke photography
- Document conversion
- Database integration
- Copywriting and ghost writing services
- Social media promotion
- Training and documentation
Prices and Quotes
I work at a fixed hourly rate or quote for an entire project, based on mutual agreement at the outset.
Ongoing maintenance is charged at an hourly rate.
Charities and other not-for-profit groups are eligible for a discount from my standard rates.
Check out a few of my previous projects.
Get In Touch
Contact me to discuss your requirements and to arrange an initial no-obligation consultation.