You can find every piece of content on this web site by following the links in the list below.
Jump to a particular section:
- Thompson & Morgan / BVG Public Apology
- A public apology.
Design & Image
- Digital Artwork Gallery
- Collection of artwork and imagery created wholly or enhanced within the digital realm.
- Nature Photography
- Showcasing my nature-inspired digital photographs.
- Digital Scripture Posters
- A growing collection of vintage-inspired Bible scripture verse posters using authentic historical/antique images and papers and modern digital techniques in keeping with the vintage look and feel.
- Boggle Board Creator
- An easy way to generate an authentic English-language Boggle board when you don't have a physical board with you. Includes link to an online solver.
- How to calculate maximum score remaining on a snooker table
- A quick guide to calculating snooker scores.
- Beginners guide to playing Pac-man.IO
- A quick start guide to getting the most out of playing the new multiplayer casual online game based on Pac-Man and Agario.
- Can I use Superglue to fix my broken dentures?
- My personal experience and guidance for fixing dentures using Superglue.
- How To Embrace Annoyances And Spin Them Into Positives
- Ways to cope with annoying situations and turn them to something more positive.
- Buy a MacBook Pro for Five Dollars
- How to buy an Apple MacBook Pro for just $5.
- How to Create a Bible/Scripture/Prayer 'Take a Break' Pop-Up on Mac OS X
- A fairly in-depth tutorial about creating a recurring, scheduled "take a break" pop-up alert containing random Bible verses and prayer pointers, in Mac OS X using AppleScript and a cron job. Includes a fully commented AppleScript script, and instructions for setting up the required files and cron job.